Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pink Postcards - part 1

Talk about tickled pink.
You guys have mailed 105 pink postcards!
They just kept coming and coming.
I think maybe, just maybe, I have them all.
I'll wait a few more days next week to make sure.

Let's get started with the pink parade, shall we?

Here's one from Allison

Andrea  brings a great sense of humor to her first MMSA swap:

Here are two stitched beauties from Carlene:


I wish you could touch Carroll's cards.  Not only are they beautiful, they're full of texture. 



  
Colleen's got the right idea - I could use a little south beach right now.

Corrine works wonders with washi tape and corrugated cardboard.


Polka-dot animals play hide and seek on Currie's cards. 







Next up: three fabulous collages from Cyndi.
I'm enchanted with these circles.



Cynthia cards all feature pink-haired women.



Dawn's owls sit on glorious backgrounds of abstract flowers: 
(welcome to MMSA Dawn!)




As always, I've linked the artist's name to a place where you can see more of their art.
Click through and say hello once in a while!
(and if I ever forget to link your name, please send me an email so I can fix it!)

There is so much gorgeous work here, and it's only the first 1/4 of the cards!
Stay tuned for more in the next few days.

4 comments:

big mamabird said...

holey moley Karen..so many, and I was so not in love with doing pink...just had to though! and now starting the reds...got totally menstrual at them and had to layer over the first go round...now they aren't mean any more...haha..

Cynthia said...

Wow! As usual, I am enchanted with ALL of the cards!

Lorinda.C.F said...

Wow! I can't wait to see which of these beauties arrives on my doorstep. Gorgeous work!!

karenm said...

So beautiful and those textures are great fun. All the different artistic approaches are inspirational. Thank you for the photos, Karen!

Post a Comment