Saturday, April 27, 2013

Carroll's matchbox

Before we even get to Carroll's wonderful matchbox, I have to show you the envelope in which it arrived.  Isn't it gorgeous? 
And the matchbox itself is sweetly tied with some cool yarn and a feather.

 Here's the back of the envelope.  I will slap a new mailing label on it and send it forward with the matchbox to the new owner.
  

And then there's this:

Oh so lovely!

It is jam packed with treasures.
(and boy did it challenge my spatial skills trying to get it all back in there!)

These are so much fun!











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is truly lovely! I agree on these being fun! :)

big mamabird said...

It challenged me too...

Lorinda.C.F said...

Such a work of art! So much love went into that little box..

karenm said...

Oh, absolutely breathtaking, inside and out. Fantastic envelope, and all those treasures look like an eruption of joy and laughter. Thank you for the fun photos, Karen!

Parabolic Muse said...

Wow. I'm amazed, really. This is great work.
Very sorry I missed this swap!

big mamabird said...

Would you care to have a little side swap? I really did enjoy this one and would be pleased to make another little treasure match box to trade..!

Post a Comment